Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge and Chelmsford Abnormal Psychology Discussion
Chapter 13 Assignment
- What are the two deep causes of amnesic disorders?
- Define retire and anterograde amnesia.
- What are some of the symptoms of hallucination (schedule at last 10--can be environmental, behavioral, melting, or unsatisfactory thinking)?
- Define dementia and communicate at last 10 symptoms.
- What are the impure deep types of dementia?
- Define: Aphasia, Wernicke's aphasia, Broca's aphasia, apraxia, and agnosia.
- What are some of the symptoms of traumatic brain defective (TBI)?
- What are some of the causes of vascular dementias?
- What is the etiology of Alzheimer's Disease?
- Define Parkinson's Disease and schedule some of the symptoms.