MATH 136A – Statistics A #3291 – Spring 2022
In a culture where being social and outgoing are prized above all
else, it can be difficult, even shameful, to be an introvert. But as
Susan Cain argues in this passionate talk, introverts bring
extraordinary talents and abilities to the world, and should be
encouraged and celebrated. Please watch the following 19-
The power of introverts
Please respond to the following:
1. How does the speaker define an introvert? Do you think
you’re an introvert, an extrovert, or an ambivert? Are you
an introvert in some situations and an extrovert in others?
2. What is the point of the video? Are you surprised by this?
3. Can you think of a time in your life when being an introvert
proved to be an advantage? Please explain.
Initial Post: Due by Saturday (4/16) at 11:59 PM.
• Once you have posted your initial post, responding to the
three prompts above, please identify at least two
classmates that you would like to respond to.
• Please try to respond to students who have not had
responses to their initial posts. We want to make sure
everyone in this discussion feels included!
Purchase answer to see full