Begin your paper with an appropriate introduction, including a thesis statement to introduce the purpose of the paper.
Organize your paper with the following sections, using the seven underlined titles for subheadings.
Write at least one paragraph for each component using the underlined titles for a subheading.
- God: What is God like? What are God’s characteristics? What is his creation?
- Humanity: What is human nature? What is human purpose? What is the root cause of human problems?
- Jesus: What is Jesus’ true identity? What did Jesus do? Why is Jesus’ identity and work significant for the Christian worldview?
- Restoration: What is the solution to human problems according to the Christian worldview? What role do grace and faith play in Christian salvation? How do Christians think that the transformation of self and society happen?
- Analysis: Analyze the Christian worldview by addressing each of the following questions: What are the benefits or strengths of Christian belief? What is troublesome or confusing about Christianity? How does Christianity influence a person’s thinking and behavior?
- Reflection: Reflect on your worldview by answering one of the following questions: If you are not a Christian, what similarities and differences are there between your worldview and the Christian worldview? If you are a Christian, how specifically do you live out the beliefs of the Christian worldview?
- Conclusion: Synthesize the main points, pulling the ideas of the paper together.
utilize the attached “Gospel Essentials Template” to complete the benchmark assignment.
Order your essay today and save 15% with the discount code: VACCINE