comeplete this hw and show all work like u did before was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Look at the figure at below. Where do planes ACE
and BCD intersect?
2. At how many points can two distinct lines intersect?
3. Look at the diagram below. If XY = 7, XZ = 30,
YZ=2t -1 what is the value of t?
4. Use the figure below to answer the following questions
2x + 2
a) M is the midpoint of LN . What is LM?
b) What is LN ?
5. CD is the bisector of AB. AM = 4x+2,
MB = 6x-4, CM = 5x-1 and CD= 46.
6. MZRZS =
6. If mZRZT = 110 MZRZS = 3x and
mZTZS = 8x, what are mZRZS and mZTZS ?
7. Lisa makes a cherry pie and an apple pie. She cuts
the cherry pie into six equal wedges and she cuts the
apple pie into eight equal wedges. How many degrees
greater is the measure of a cherry pie wedge than the
measure of an apple pie wedge?
8. ZJNR and ZRNX are congruent. If the sum of the measures
of the two angles is 180, what type of angle are they?
9. OS bisects ZPQR. Solve for x and find mZPQR,
if mZPQS = 2x+10 and mZSQR = 5x-17
10. ZMLN and ZJLK are complementary, m_MLN = 7x-1 and mZJLK = 4x+3
a) Solve for x
b) Find mZMLN and mZJKL
11. The endpoints of ST are S(2,-2) and T (4,2).
What are the coordinates of the midpoint of ST ?
12. A(3,-8) and B(2,-3). Find AB
13. The perimeter of ABCD is 38 cm, find the area of ABCD
7 cm +
14. Find the circumference and area of the OA
Purchase answer to see full