Choose one of the following speeches to view and critique.
Martin Luther King: I Have a Dream Speech. August 28, 1963
John F. Kennedy: Inaugural Address. January 20, 1961
Write a paper that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- What was the goal of the speech?
- Who was the audience for the speech?
- What was the setting?
- Overview of the speech
- Was this speech effective? Why or why not?
- What was the introduction? Did it grab your attention? Why or why not?
- What were the transitions from one idea to another?
- What were the main ideas in the body of the speech? Were the ideas clear?
- What was the conclusion? Did it have a call to action? If so, what was it?
Just make sure to cover all the questions fully, it doesn’t matter how long it is as long as everything is covered.
Order your essay today and save 15% with the discount code: VACCINE