9.1 Learning Outcomes:
· Find some structured ways of dealing with complex managerial decision
· Explain simple decision models and management science ideas that provide
powerful and (often surprising) qualitative insight about large spectrum of
· Demonstrate the tools for deciding when and which decision models to use
for specific problems.
· Build an understanding of the kind of problems that is tackled using
spreadsheet modeling and decision analysis.
9.2 Action Required:
Read the following chapter of your Textbook.
Chapter 9: Linear Optimization
9.3 Test your Knowledge (Question):
Q· What are the properties of Linear Functions?
Q· Explain the Data Envelopment Analysis.
·Answer both questions in test your knowledge section.
· Post your answer in the discussion board using the discussion link below
(Week 9: Interactive learning Discussion)
Purchase answer to see full