Project Management (MGT323)
First Semester (2019-2020)
• This Assignment consists of Critical thinking.
• Assignment is to be submit by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-2 students will able to understand the
Demonstrate a deep understanding of project management concepts and theories as well as
approaches to project management. (LO-1.1)
Demonstrate an understanding of the project planning process. (LO-1.6)
Demonstrate ability to monitor and control the project. (LO. 2.9)
• All students are encouraged to use their own words.
• Student must apply “Times New Roman Font” with double space within
• The attached cover-page has to be used, duly filled. Submissions without
the cover page will NOT be accepted
• A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying
from other resource without referencing it.
• Assignment -2 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-09.
• If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be
To prepare for this assignment, review Ch-6 “Management of your time and
stress” from your textbook, understand the concepts of time management and
time robbers and answer the questions given below with examples. Any excess
material can be added to bibliography. Use APA style and review three or more
peer-reviewed journals to support your answer.
1. Why project managers manipulate their time to get work done. Discuss
with any examples you might have come across. (2 marks)
2. What is effective time management? How project managers convert time
from a constraint to a resource. Give reasons. (1.5 mark)
3. Discuss on any two-time robbers in project management with examples.
• Due date for the submission of Assignment-2:
• Assignment-2 should posted in the Black Board by end of Week-9.
• The due date for the submission of Assignment-2 is end of 11th Week.
Purchase answer to see full